Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sickness in our house...

Well, I honestly have never been so sick in my entire life. Last Tuesday afternoonn I went home from work a little early feeling achy... I had know idea what I was in for. With in two hours i was totally SICK. I couldn't move from all the pain and my throat felt like it was swelling shut. I had a tempature of 101 degrees and I questioned whether in not it warrented a trip to the doctor. After spending all day Wednesday in bed with my tempature at an all time high of 102.6 David decided I should hit the walk in clinic.
Well, I suffer from a kidney infection and strep throat with a cold starting. WHAT? so I have spent four days in bed, taking lots of drugs and sleeping more than I have ever sletp in my life. Today is saturday and I ventured out of the bedroom & out of the house. I am taking life VERY easy, but I have to also get back to normal soon. today was my first meal in five days and I am excited. Continue to pray that I will not over do it but also that the special day David & I had planned for the boys on monday will not be hindered by my energy.

Hope you all are doing well! The exciting news of the day is, David's brother, Nathan is on his way home from Iraq!!!! YAHOOOO! time to find him a nice girl :-).

No comments: