Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finally! More Disneyland photos....

on the jungle cruise...


My brother in law, Luke and my mom enjoying Goofy's company. in case you were wondering, Goofy is the one in the middle, not the one on the right.


Kim & Cori with Goofy...


Dale just didn't give up (see earlier post), he really wanted that plate of food, he is lucky to be alive



Nothing like embarassing teenage boys in disneyland....


I actually love this picture, but Chris is purposely looking down... I guess my new talent in photshop will come in handy, when I get the new and improved photo I will post it.


I really wish we had gotten more pictures of Gunnar & Alex, but they were trying really hard to avoid the camera.



The next few photos are from the Buzz Lightyear ride. We all rode it a couple of times and competed against each others score... it was a BLAST...









There are some new photos for you.... I will add some more later!
Enjoy!

No comments: