Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Signs I am getting older

Even with the excitement of my upcoming birthday there are some signs this week that time has passed way too quickly:

1. Gabe turned a year! I can't believe the first year of his life is over and now it's on to new adventures

2. My oldest nephew, Christopher, turned 19 today... and graduated high school a few weeks ago... AND is going of to the Citadel for college! wow!

3. My other nephew, Gunnar, got his license! wow!!! I can't believe it.

4. I gave Alex permission to go to the mall with a friend today.... on the bus.... is he really old enough to go hang out at the mall. Oh dear.

2 comments:

SKKD Lambing said...

Some Girlfriends & I who turned 30 this year were talking about events that have passed this year. Like a 10 year Wedding anniversy, a daughter in 5th grade, sister graduating High school. New pains in joints we didn't have before. Happy Birthday in July Cori!

juanitagf said...

How about having nephews that have children in school? Hmmm, wonder who that could be?