Monday, February 02, 2009

Quick update

I know, I know, it's about time for some pictures, but I don't have any. I hope to get some of Josiah's basketball practice on here very soon.

We had an eventful weekend. We babysit three little ones for a couple at our church. It was an adventure. I did enjoy having two little girls to dress for the weekend, but I forgot how loud several children are and how things can change at the drop of a hat.

On Saturday while the kids played I got my sewing out. I put together another quilt, I thought I would love it, but the closer it get's put together the more I question it. Here is the first pass, I need to do the rows & get it complete.


I then took the rest of the jelly roll & started on a rail fence quilt, sorry no photos, I made a big booboo and I need to take it apart and put the blocks together again. :0). Fun times. I already have an idea of who is getting these two quilts, but we will see how quickly I get them done :-).

On Sunday we had the Tollefson's & Russell's over for some superbowl fun, food & of course five crowns.

No comments: