Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Update

Busy, busy, busy. I have bearly had time to breathe the last week and honestly I HATE that!!! What I wont blog about is the project at work I am working on that is consuming most of my awake time- If I'm not on the computer working on it I'm thinking about it. Hence the no blog post. I know, I'm sorry. And today I started to feel guilty that there is nothing new on here, so here I go.

Saturday David & I went to the Seahawks playoff game!!! It was AMAZING! We had a great time. The couple we sit next to are so fun and we enjoy the games together- sadly I don't even know their names yet! I guess that will have to wait til next year.



The game was good, I held my breathe for about 6 minutes of the game- all of you should know which 6 minutes- but we got the lead back and continued on.
The 12th Man wasn't as loud as they should have been, I have been to louder games, but we still won so I'll take that. Those of you watching from home learned that Tom Cruise was there as a Redskins fan, no I didn't see him, and I'm glad for that
:-).


There is a 6% chance that the NFC Championship game will be played here, so we are very hopeful!

Sunday we vegged out, I worked. Then we had some family fun with the Wii. We played bowling and Golf. It was a lot of fun but I think I need more practice!

Anyways, enjoy your weeks! Hopefully are life will pick up with more fun and less busyiness for us to post about!

No comments: