Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Weekend adventures

So this last weekend was my weekend adventure. I took Friday off so I could start my quilting retreat early. I quilted ALL DAY Friday & All Day Saturday. Here are some photos of the ladies at the retreat:



I worked on my current projects and I got a TON done!

Kim & Mikayla stopped by to say hi and I had some blocks that I was going to toss in my scrap pile & I asked Mikayla if she wanted to sew. She jumped and she put the blocks in the order she wanted & we helped her sew it all together.







It wasn't much so we turned it into a pillow. We got it all done, except stuffed. So she got to take it with her. The pink fabric is called "pillow fight" and it's little girls having a pillow fight, so it was fitting.

Mikayla surprised me on Sunday with a completed pillow, thanks to Kim's mom, Linda. I was so proud of her. We took some photos:





Josiah had to get in on the action, but that's ok, I love these two! We have arrainged their marriage, so this can just be in the slide show when they get married. LOL. just kidding! (maybe)

No comments: