Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ankle Update & Birthday news

Quick ankle update. I am in a walking cast until we get the results of the MRI I have scheduled for Thursday. once we know exactly what we are looking at, we will know the course of action. And yes, I did ask him about Softball, he didn't really give me a straight answer on whether or not I should keep playing, so until we know the treatment I'm gonna keep doing what I love :-).

Birthday News!!!
In less than one month I hit the big 3-0. I am very excited about this (please note that on the same day my sister hits the big 4-0, which makes her much, much, much older than I am). We will be at family camp and we want to invite EVERYONE we can think of up for a BBQ Potluck. Check out the evite link below and RSVP for this fun event. Sorry if you didn't get the orignal email... I really didn't know who I should send it too.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=XMUPTLEGKZUBAVEXFDBV

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well like fine wine I get better with age.. So I will also be better than you :-)