Thursday, October 25, 2007

Disneyland Part 1

So two months ago I thought it would be fun to have a weekend getaway. David had been taken care of me for 6 weeks while I was on my wheely scooter and we had enough airline miles saved up... so I told him to pick... Well he didn't think to hard and choose Disneyland, not cause he likes it but because he knew I would love it. I couldn't argue that point :-). We planned the weekend around the same time that some friends of ours was going.
here are some photos and fun stories...


On Saturday the park was PACKED, it was just David & I so we just spent the day holding hands and strolling through the park.
Sunday was less crowded and we met up with the Caceres & Jordan's that afternoon. They wanted to enjoy It's a Small World & the fireworks before the week started. Unfortunatley the wind was blowing so hard that the fireworks were cancelled.

Yep, those are matching shirts... We all had the green shirts and it was wonderful to find everyone in a crowd. We all decided to wear them on Monday too.



Here we are on the Grizzy River Ride...
Before


During....





And After...


I'll share more stories & pictures in the next few days.

No comments: