Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree

Our Christmas Tree went up a week ago. We had a good time going through all the ornaments. Each year we give the boy an ornament that represents something they have loved or had an interest in during that year.






The angel on the top of the tree is sentimental to me, I don't know if I will ever get rid of it- even when David say a Mickey & Minnie one and said I could buy it.... I couldn't do it. Even though my tree is slowly converting to an all Disney tree.



We had a great time. and I'm glad to see the tree go up. Now our house smells like Christmas. I just can't wait!

1 comment:

Queen Reine said...

We do the same thing! Each year the girls get a new ornament that relates to something about them - we have lots of ballerinas on our tree!