Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas at the Lewis'

Here is our Christmas fun. On Christmas eve night the Lewis' came over for gifts. And with Nathan staying with us it the guys decided to see wow would win at arm wrestling. And thanks to my WONDERFUL sister in law, Tina, Josiah got a Marshmellow shooter. It shoots mini marshmellows. I can't wait for Tina to have her own kids so I can get her kids fun toys just like this one. Christmas morning we went and got my parents since it was snowing pretty hard and there was no way their car would make it out of the driveway. Josiah very excited about Star War Legos Alex opening a new hat David Josiah with a new Steelers jersey, he was so excited he had to put it on right away. David got new running shoes. our annual family photo. We took several and this was the best I could find.


On Christmas night we went to the Gates house for games. It was a ton of fun and they always make the games a riot. Sorry, no photos, I was way to busy laughing to think of my camera. I can't wait to get together with them again, hopefully soon!

Then Sunday Josiah got to sing in church. I had to bribe him to go up there and from the video you can see he is bearly singing and not doing any of the hand motions. The gum in his month was a good idea cause at least it looks like he's singing. LOL


Please forgive my shakey video. I really need to get a tripod to do more videos

No comments: