Friday, January 09, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

I saw another good idea for a new post series every Friday. I have an incredibly blessed life so I hope to never run out of things to share... I will probably forget to post, but then again, maybe not.

There's a song by Steven Curtis Chapman called "Fingerprints", that goes:


"I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God.


Just look at you
You're a wonder in the making
Oh, and God's not through, no
In fact, He's just getting started…"




The men in my life. Being Married, and a mom I work hard at making sure they are headed in the right direction. With all three relationships I seek God's direction and pray that His fingerprint will remain strong.

2 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Well said! I love to see pictures of our family and that's a great song. Steve Curtis Chapman is sooo good.

juanitagf said...

One of my favorite songs!