Friday, January 16, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday

I saw another good idea for a new post series every Friday. I have an incredibly blessed life so I hope to never run out of things to share... I will probably forget to post, but then again, maybe not.

There's a song by Steven Curtis Chapman called "Fingerprints", that goes:


"I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God.


Just look at you
You're a wonder in the making
Oh, and God's not through, no
In fact, He's just getting started…"



I know last week I said my boys, but I think I will focus on each of them invidually first since they are amazing blessings in my life.

There are so many things I can say about David. We met when he was barely 18. Three months later we choose to date. I had a three year old, but he didn't see that as a hinderance. 18 months later we became Man & Wife. One month later I was diagnosised with Lupus.

I see God's fingerprints in David every time I look at him. God is teaching him so much right now, how to be a strong leader, a loving husband and a good dad. It is amazing to watch him grow in so many ways. I look forward to every day to see how he will grow that day. He is such a blessing to me in so many ways.

Ok- so maybe I'm not so good at this fingerprint thing- but I hope to get better :-)

No comments: