Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July!!!
First we enjoyed our annual church picnic...
The kids got to play games, including the church's parachute which is a favorite.



Happy Birthday DJ! Even though you weren't there we still had cake & set off fireworks just for you!!! Just remember you are still younger than I am! HAHA!

Then we went to Cori's parents house for some fireworks. It was a lot of fun watching them light off. And in good Seattle spirit we even got rained on.





Did I mention that Alex also got his first cell phone this weekend? I feel a little better now since he is spending the summer at home by himself. I can't believe how much he is growing up.


I hope you all had a good and safe fourth of July. Now it's back to life for most. Josiah & I go to Disneyland tomorrow for two days and then we all go to family camp with our church on the 13th for a few days. I love summer!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

A Cell phone!!! have you lost your mind!!! He is only in 6th grade!!! WOW don't tell our kids!! They are not allowed to have one until they are at least 16!!!