Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It was already 80 degrees out with the forecast of 102 for the day!?! I didn’t realize what I had gotten myself into until that moment. We got into the park and headed straight for Pirates of the Caribbean. Since it is the hot ride we thought we would jump right on so we didn’t have to wait in line. It was a great morning. We headed for Mickey Mouse pancakes at the River Belle Terrace and were greeted by some friendly birds who wanted to share our breakfast.



We then hit the rides in full swing. Now that Josiah is 44” he was able to go on almost everything and that he did. Including Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad and Space Mountain. I was more scared about him going on Space Mountain than he was. I love the ride, but I know that it’s dark, fast and scary for a young child. The only thing was… he LOVED it!



I also learned on this trip that I am a push over, and when I am in Disneyland I am an even bigger push over. Josiah didn’t want a nap so I didn’t mind; but by 1:30 we both needed one. So much to my dismay we left the park for a few hours.

When we returned the park was packed. We still didn’t wait long for any of the rides, and we had a great time.


We left Disneyland at 9:30 that night (another Mistake). And were in bed by 10:30. This time Josiah had no problem falling asleep. But once again he was awake & Ready to go by 7:00.

No comments: