Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jedi Josiah



Jedi training, what is it you ask. It's training for kids to be real Jedi's. And if you didn't already know, Josiah is a HUGE Star Wars Fan. The first show we attended the "Force" did not direct the Jedi trainer to pick Josiah, but luckily the "Force" picked him a second time- thanks to Cori lifting him up and him wearing a darth vader t-shirt.


Josiah had to be a good listener and stay in his circle, cause no one likes a clumsing Jedi.

after learning to master the Jedi Light saber there was a disturbance in the force and none other than Darth Vader & Darth Mal show up to try and convince the new Jedi's to come to the dark side. Each child got the chance to fight off one of these dark villians and each was successful in their attempted to keep the force strong.









The video is off my digital camera so it's not the best... but at least you get to see it.



And it's offical, certificate & all. Josiah is a jedi. I feel so much safer now. He has his own cloak & light saber. he has worn the cloak for three solid days.


2 comments:

kimi said...

SOOOOO Stinking cute! what a studly jedi!

kimi said...

and may I add that I would have peed my pants if Darth Vador came at me with a light saber. holy scary! NO WAY JOSE! those storm troopers scare me enough!