Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Josiah's birthday....

Josiah turned 6 this weekend. The day started with a big surprise. We got Josiah a new bike and put it outside. I knocked on the door and Josiah answered it...




he got to practice his new bike throughout the morning


I then headed for the Wedding Expo with Kim, Keith & Linda (Kim's mom). The goal... tuxes, which Keith & Linda found and scheduled.

It was an adventure. Kim did have a little slip on the stairs. I was surprised she didn't hurt herself more than she did (just some scrapes and bruises). I was a good friend, I made sure she was all right before I busted up laughing (sorry Kim). It was amusing cause I was being SO careful going down the stairs and she was too busy watching me and fell on her butt.

Then off to the bowling alley for some more birthday fun...


Alex and his dad came...


It was a Darth Vader themed party...





It was a lot of fun Josiah was so excited to see everyone (my parents came & the Lewis'). Hopefully I'll ave more time to post more photos.

No comments: