Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quotes

Since we moved office I have learned that I love quotes. I have them ALL over the place... places that I don't even notice any more. I thought I would share a few of my favorite with you.

"Whatever we accomplish is due to the combined effort. The organization must be with you or you don't get it done... In my organization there is respect for every indvidual, and we all have a keen respect for the public." -Walt Disney (I have a whole book of his quotes on my desk, but I really like this one)

"A- Accept God's plan; B- Believe He will meet your needs; C- Crucify your selfish desires; He may not be there when you want Him, but He is always on time."

"I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone"- Bill Cosby

"Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you teach, in the way you live, in love, your faith and purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

"What comes from the heart, goes to the heart." -Frank Thomas (one of the orignal 9 old men, disney animators)

" Be committed to the welfare of others, above yourself." Fred Williams said this, but not sure if he was quoting a book or the bible.

"I am precious in His sight"

and my favorite, those who have been to Disneyland would understand...

"Disneyland is more than just a place, it's a state of mind."

I have more, but these are by far ones I read on a daily basis. Seems silly, but they are encouraging to me.

Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Walt's quotes!!! I have them all over my desk at work.... I have never seen a book of just Disney quotes... if yours is missing~~~ it is not in North Carolina:-)