Thursday, February 28, 2008

President's day

On President's day we all had the day off. David wanted to work on my parents basement (It's our gift to my dad for Christmas- David is completely their basement, which mean's dry wall and a new bathroom).

I decided to take the boys for a fun day to the aquarium. My parents joined us and it was a lot of fun.


How tall are you compared to a 6 gill shark???





And my favorite part of the aquarium? this glass fish enclosure that is above your head. I could just stand under it and enjoy the fish for the longest time. It is so great.


Other stuff I did in the last two weeks???

On Saturday some girls went out and celebrated Katrina's birthday, it was SOOOOOOO much fun and I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Then last night I met up with Katrina and Theresa to celebrate Theresa's birthday and it was a BIG one so we made it extra special. I didn't pull my camera out so you will have to check their blogs for the photos.

Also I watched Gabe again. that baby is amazing and my brother is blessed to have such a good baby - and he is such a good dad, I am so proud of him!

No comments: