Thursday, February 07, 2008

Valentine's

Those of you that know me really well know that I passionatley hate forwarded emails. I don't even read them. I don't have time and personally the chain letters and the if you do "a" you will get "b" are a hoax... Yes, even the ones that claim Bill Gates will give everyone on this email a $1.00. So when someone sent me this link I hestitated- until I saw it was posted on ESPN. Now instead of forwarding this out and starting one of those awful forwards myself I thought I would share it with all of you and HOPE that you would take 10 minutes to send this boy a valentine.
Click Here

The short story is this. It's a 3 year old boy with a rare form of cancer and they want everyone to send him valentine's to get the word out. How can you not? If you don't have time to read the whole store scroll to the bottom for his PO Box address and send some love!!! I would love to hear if you did this- or if I'm just wasting my time :-).

No comments: