Friday, July 20, 2007

Lame-O

So I thought I was going to be all cool and stuff and update the blog with more family camp photos last night... but I had a wisdom tooth pulled. In the midst of my pain I realized that I think the left side of my body is on strike. My left ankle, my left hip and now the whole left side of my mouth. Man o Man. Will I EVER know what a pain free day feels like :-). I guess the bright side is pain pills are a good thing :-).
Update on teh ankle- on Wednesday I will have surgery to have the bone spurs and scar tissue removed and he will also look at the cartilidge damage. I will be on crutches for 4-6 weeks- yahoo. I think I need a vacation- some nice warm beach where I can just lay in the sun and be pain free.
Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have a pool at the club house hop on a plane and come on out