Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Weekend

It's really sad when you base the excitment of your days on whether or not you have anything interesting to put on the blog.... And even sadder when your friends notice that your life is so slow that the blog hasn't been updated. The sad fact is life is going crazy right now. At work we are moving buildings so my mind is swarming with logistics... the worst part is those in charge of everything are being tight lipped, so I've gotta help 100 people move with very little information- fun times.

On top of this choas, I offered to take Gabe for Saturday night & all day Sunday. Yes I was NUTS. We had our annual family picnic on Sunday and between my foot, a two month old and sheer exhaustion from not sleeping the night before I didn't get too many pictures, so here is what I did get...
Here's my mom with Gabe...


My Uncle Tom has a very quirky sense of humor, right before this pic he thought he'd scare my 3 year old cousid Caiden with a can of whip cream. Caiden didn't like Whip Cream on his face so my uncle Dan decided to get him back...

My Grandma Branley holding Gabe. It's always a good thing when their are new babies at the family picnic.



It was a really fun day. Tiring too. I slept like a log that night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of these years I will have to fly out and surprise everyone!! it would be easier if it was earlier in Aug. Looks like everyone had fun!