Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Finally a post

I feel a little lost, I haven't posted anything new & exciting for over a week!!! I am so sorry to those of you who check this daily. But our lives have been very quiet the last few days.
David played in our final CoEd game on Sunday, it was a devasting lost, but what a great season we had. I have been resting as much as possible, Still in a lot of pain and still dealing with the swelling. Friday morning I learn if I really do need to stay off of it for another 5 weeks, I'm hoping he will say "wow youa re healing so fast you can walk on it now" (I know, I'm wishful thinking) but I feel so useless and my house is a mess and David is having to take care of everything- he really is wonderful!
I should have some photos after this weekend!
I hope you all are doing well.

No comments: