Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am so excited!!

I just had to share... I am taking a quilting class tomorrow night and I am SOOOO very excited!!!!!
I can't remember which fabric line I picked out... it's either this one:


Or this one:



they are very close to the same line. it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait!!! Here is the quilt pattern I'm doing. It is called "Quilt with Charm" because you use "Charm packs" which are precut packs of fabric by moda. Should be very exciting!! I will send pics when it is done, which should be after my class- that's right, I should have it complete in just a few hours!!

2 comments:

kimi said...

I just bought a pack from moda for quilt in a day but I couldn't do it this last time because well I was at a funeral that day. We NEED to sew man!

juanitagf said...

I might even be able to do a quilt like that!