Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Decorations

I didn't know when we would have time to pull out all our decorations for Christmas, so when dinner ended up being quick and easy David got to work on pulling out the decorations from the garage.

Alex standing on a chair helping with the lights.





And the finished product


My favorite thing on the tree:

it's an old angel that I have. I absolutley love it and even as my tree slowy becomes 100% disney i will never change the tree topper.

The stockings also went up...




And our manger was put out. Sorry no photos of that- yet. I want to tweak it a little more.

we had a fun evening and to my surprise to family fight. I love getting everything ready and having a warmly lit tree in the house. It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas!!

No comments: