Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Dinning Room Table

Well, what can I say I sew here, we eat here and now it's become the spot where a war is taking place between the Viking Lego's and the Castle Lego's. The viking's are seriousely out numbered so Josiah knows they will loose.



Just so you know, this doesn't even hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Josiah's lego's. And also know David put them all together- I don't know who had more fun.



I guess our dining room table has many roles in our home.

Now these next set of photos are just some funny faces we took to help cheer up a friend of mine, who claims she is checking my blog often for a smile today... you know who you are.






Hope you all had a great day!!!

1 comment:

kimi said...

I want to come over and play! looks like a BLAST!

my dining room table was wedding central for a few months. now its wedding present central. ;)