Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Fabulous Weekend!

Ok, so Friday I was back to work. I tried to take it easy but of course, I didn't succeed. So when I got home Josiah & I curled up in bed and watched a movie. It was some nice cuddle time. David went out to do some errands.

Saturday my mom and I headed fort he annual quilt show in Monroe.


I saw some amazing quilts and my mom and I actually found some great quilts and I now have three more on my list to do. I PROMISE not to start them until I am done with the others LOL.

I love this one, it's lady bugs:


Here are some "Scrap quilts" I hope to do some of these once I get my scraps organized. (Now that is really funny).






Then on Saturday night some friends joined us at Benihana's for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Michael & Katrina Caceres celebrated 16 years on friday night and the Jordan's had never been to benihana's so it was a blast. We then ended up at starbucks and laughed the night away.









And one last picture, last weekend we went to Color Me Mine for some fun pottery painting time. So her is the finished product. It was so much fun!! next time i need a bowl :-).

No comments: