Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Ok Wordless Wednesday is REALLY hard! So today I found some good kid quotes for you to enjoy:

When your mother is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" it's best not to answer her.
Megham, age 13

You only have one mom, and you should take care of her.
Sean, age 12

When you complain about doing the dishes, you usually get stuck doing them more often.
Nichole, age 14

You should never pick on your sister when she has a baseball bat in her hands.
Joel, age 12

School lunches stick to the wall.
Patrick, age 10

You should never underestimate a child's ability to get into more trouble.
Ann, age 15

One of the best ways to find out about a person's character is to play Monopoly with them.
Ellana, age 15

Life is filled with ups and downs but most of the time I'm going sideways.
Leslie, age 11

When I see you, my eyes turn into little hearts. Cameron Age 4

No comments: