Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oh No!!!!!!

Update: Can you believe it... someone posted a comment on this post with ANOTHER virus... what is WRONG with people? Anyways from now on I will have to approve all comments posted on my blog. Please don't let that detour you from commenting- I LOVE comments and I always check my blog for comments!!!!!!!! So when it doesn't show up right away, give it a couple of hours for me to log in and approve them.


Someone very bad posted a comment on my last post that had a link attached to it and it was a virus!!!! I feel just awful, but please don't post links to your comments or click on any links from someone you don't recognize. I deleted the comment and I hope it doesn't discourage any comments cause I just LOVE them!!!!

2 comments:

juanitagf said...

I don't get discouraged that easily!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.